On May 30th I was blessed with the opportunity to go to the Ronald McDonald House in Vancouver. At the RMH I and some of my fellow pageant sisters had an amazing time playing crafts with kids and family members with those who suffer from cancer. We played outside to soak up some vitamin D, painted, played lego and took many silly pictures! The house holds 73 families and it’s truly incredible the hard work and effort that was made to make the house really feel like a home for those who are suffering whether it be a sick child or their family. The kids were so excited to meet us all and they called us princesses! One of my favourite parts was when I got to put my sash and crown and make the girls feel like they were princesses just like us! This experience was an unforgettable one and we all had such a good time!
- Click here to apply!
- Click here to view this years winner!
- Click here to view all the latest blog posts on the Miss Teen Blog Network
Miss Teen Videos
Watch the Look Good, Feel Good, Do Good video created by the 2012 Miss Teen contestants! Sponsored by Aveda Institute Canada
- Bells and Bows Bridal - Where Modern Chic meets Timeless Elegance.
- Find Bells and Bows Bridal on Facebook.
- Cardiac Kids is a volunteer group who raise much-needed funds for children who are suffering from congenital heart disease.
- Free The Children is an international charity and educational partner, working both domestically and internationally to empower and enable youth to be agents of change.