March 16th was my first appearance as Miss Teenage Coquitlam! I recently became a volunteer for SHARE Society which revolves around mental health. As a victim of mental health; I know what it is like to be at your lowest point in life. By volunteering for SHARE, I hope to be the change in mental health and to end the stigma that comes with it. I was super excited when I got the email that I would be helping out with the Kids Bubble Party! We spent the afternoon at Rocky Point Park. I was very happy with the turn out of kids who came! We enjoyed the clown, pizza, juice boxes and bubble. Can’t wait to volunteer at their next event! 🙂
- Click here to apply!
- Click here to view this years winner!
- Click here to view all the latest blog posts on the Miss Teen Blog Network
Miss Teen Videos
Watch the Look Good, Feel Good, Do Good video created by the 2012 Miss Teen contestants! Sponsored by Aveda Institute Canada
- Bells and Bows Bridal - Where Modern Chic meets Timeless Elegance.
- Find Bells and Bows Bridal on Facebook.
- Cardiac Kids is a volunteer group who raise much-needed funds for children who are suffering from congenital heart disease.
- Free The Children is an international charity and educational partner, working both domestically and internationally to empower and enable youth to be agents of change.